Thursday 13 June 2013

My own CVs in editable form as templates :) (Zeeshan Asif Awan)

I spent twenties of hours surfing through the data available on internet regarding CV writing and then I made my first CV as a final year engineering student.After that I continued the process of improving it by acting upon the advices of my seniors.And while doing so I made about 10-11 different CVs right from the beginning.
In order to help others I am making a few of my CVs public to be used as templates. To view them  click here


I would suggest to take ideas from these CVs and make changes according to your own requirements rather than replacing the body text. If you want any further help you can contact me on my facebook or simply leave a comment below this post

the CV might appear a bit miss aligned. It will automatically get fixed when u download

No comments:

Post a Comment